- 1 lb. smoked turkey sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (16 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup water (enough to fill cooker at least halfway)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
How to make it
In 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings ($1.69 per serving)
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 47g
- Sodium: 1,412mg
- Carbs: 51g
- Protein: 26g
- Fiber: 12g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.