- prep 15 min cook 15 min
- serves 12
These elegant party canapés offer a delectable bite of smoked salmon (a good source of protein and omega-3s), moistened with a light, lemony vinaigrette on a low-GL rye bread.
- 24 slices cocktail rye bread
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brewed black tea or vodka
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces (250 grams) sliced smoked salmon, finely chopped (1 1/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs to garnish
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, rinsed and coarsely chopped
How to make it 30 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 311mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.