- prep 15 min cook 18 min
- serves 4
- 6 medium-size fresh ears of corn or 3 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 strips lean bacon, chopped
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red or green pepper
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skimmed milk or low-fat (1% milkfat) milk
How to make it 23 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 211
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Carbs: 35g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.