- prep 20 min cook 35 min
- serves 8
- 1 can (15 ounces) fat-free vegetarian chili
- 1 carton (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
How to make it 55 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Sodium: 645mg
- Carbs: 35g
- Protein: 19g
- Fiber: 8g
Diabetic exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable
Serving size: 1 roll
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.