- prep 25 min cook 40 min
- serves 4
- 8 manicotti or cannelloni shells
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups prepared tomato sauce
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
How to make it About 1 hour
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 382
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 1,111mg
- Carbs: 40g
- Protein: 26g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.