- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cut crosswise int1/o2-in. (0.5-cm) wide strips
- 12 oz. (340 g) fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- 1 can (19 oz./540 g) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz./125 ml) low-sodium mixed vegetable juice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 12 cups (1 lb./450 g) spinach
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.