- prep 25 min
- serves 12
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 104mg
- Carbs: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
Serving size = 2/3 cup
Diabetic exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.