- prep 20 min cook 25 min
- serves 8
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 cups water
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2/3 cup shredded Gruyère or Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to make it 45 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 233
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 132mg
- Sodium: 326mg
- Carbs: 16g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
Diabetic exchanges: 2 1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 lean meat
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.