Here is a quick and delicious stir-fry recipe for busy nights that is good enough for company.
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine, dry sherry, or rice vinegar
- 1 pound skinned and boned chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth mixed with 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 green onions, white part only, sliced (1/3 cup)
- 4 ounces snow peas, trimmed (1 cup)
- 1 can (14 ounces) baby corn, drained and rinsed
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 302
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 536mg
- Carbs: 23g
- Protein: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.