- prep 30 min
- serves 8
Treat your loved ones to a spring fruit pie. This luscious dessert has a pretty pink filling and a fluffy whipped cream topping.
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 10 frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3/4 tsp. lemon extract, divided
- 5 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 pastry shell (9 in.), baked
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
How to make it 30 minutes + chilling
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.