- prep 5 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
These juicy, spicy steaks are perfect for an affordable Valentine’s Day at home. Make all four and throw together steak sandwiches for the next day’s lunch.
- 4 boneless strip steaks (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 68 mg
- Sodium: 681 mg
- Carbs: 3 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Fiber: 1 g
How to make it 15 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.