- prep 30 min cook 5 min
- serves 4
- 3 quarts water
- 4 medium sweet onions, peeled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 6 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs, divided
How to make it 35 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 26
- Sodium: 597mg
- Carbs: 16g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
Diabetic exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1 fat
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.