The traditional Indian tandoori clay oven bakes the spices into the chicken, making it intensely flavorful without a lot of high-calorie sauce. You can easily create a similar version at home.
- 1- to 3-pound roasting chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Garnish: cilantro, scallions, lemon wedges, and basmati rice
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 380mg
- Carbs: 4g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 28g
- Fiber: 0g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.