- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak (1 1/2 inches thick), cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 to 3 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms (medium size work best)
- 1/2 pound boiling onions, peeled
- 1 large green or sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.