Delicately Flavored Thai rice goes perfectly with tiger prawns, coriander and chilli for this fast, exotic dish.
- prep 10 min cook 20 min
- serves 4
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large shallot or small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large red chilli, seeded and sliced
- 350g Thai fragrant rice or long-grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups hot vegetable or chicken stock, made with stock cubes
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1?2 cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 lb raw, peeled tiger prawns
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sprigs of fresh coriander
- lime wedges, to serve
How to make it 30 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.