- prep 15 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
Keep unpeeled gingerroot tightly wrapped in the freezer so it will always be on hand.
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- 3 tbs. rice vinegar
- 2 tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbs. water
- 1 to 2 tbs. Thai chili sauce
- 1 tbs. minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 can (14 oz.) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 3 tbs. chopped green onions
- 1 head bok choy, trimmed and chopped
- Hot cooked rice, optional
How to make it 30 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 138mg
- Sodium: 1,013mg
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
* 1 serving equals 1 1/4 cups (calculated without rice)
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.