- prep 20+ min cook 2 min
- serves 8
The clean, fresh taste of apple-pumpkin frozen yogurt is perfect after a hearty meal. Serve this for a tasty twist on pumpkin pie.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk, chilled
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon apple-pie spice
How to make it 22 minutes, plus freezing
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 111
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Protein: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.