- prep 20 min cook 60 min
- serves 6
For a chili with real beef flavor and less fat, use a combination of two parts beef to one part turkey. Then sauté the meat in its own juices. You don’t need added oil. While the vegetables are cooking, drain the meat to remove still more fat. Corn, kidney beans and other vegetables add fiber as well as vitamins. If you like your chili fiery hot, add 1 or 2 teaspoons more chili powder.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 8 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 sweet red or green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin and coriander
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- Dash of hot red pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
How to make it 1 hour, 20 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Sodium: 546mg
- Carbs: 37g
- Protein: 34g
- Fiber: 8g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.