- prep 10 min cook 23 min
- serves 6
- 3 medium-size sweet potatoes (1 1/2 pounds total) or 2 cans (18 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained and cut up
- 2 medium-size tart cooking apples, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: ”197″
- Calories from Fat: ””
- Fat: ”2g”
- Saturated Fat: ”1g”
- Cholesterol: ”5mg”
- Sodium: ”38mg”
- Carbs: ”43g”
- Sugars: ””
- Protein: ”2g”
- Fiber: ”XX4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.