Use the entire turkey this holiday season with our delicious Giblet Gravy.
- 1 turkey neck, giblets and liver
- 4 cups water
- 1 medium-size yellow onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 large carrot (cut into chunks)
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon white or black pepper, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated skim milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 77
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 7g
- Fiber: 0g
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.