- prep 5 min cook 30 min
- serves 6
In this traditional Southern side dish, green beans are flavored with onions, cayenne pepper and herbs.
- 1 pound fresh green beans or 1 package (16 ounces) frozen whole green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried marjoram leaves and oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
How to make it 40 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 91mg
- Carbs: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Fiber: 3g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.