- prep 26 min cook 3 hrs
- serves 12
Old-fashioned cooks sometimes added eggs and baking powder to their corn bread stuffing to give it a fluffier texture. The stuffing in this recipe is a delicious example.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 5 cups crumbled corn bread
- 5 cups toasted fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- One 12-pound fresh (or frozen and thawed) turkey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Giblet Gravy
How to make it About 3 1/2 hours
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.