- prep 15 min cook 40 min
- serves 4
The earliest scalloped dishes featured poultry, meat or vegetables baked with bread or cracker crumbs. Later, bread cubes and stuffing mix became popular.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups home-style white or whole-wheat bread cubes
- 1 1/2 cups lower-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey breast or chicken breast
- 1 jar (2 1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
How to make it 55 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 292
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 236mg
- Sodium: 447mg
- Carbs: 17g
- Protein: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.