- prep 20 min cook 20 min
- serves 4
- 24 large or 12 extra-large mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to make it 40minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 216mg
- Carbs: 13g
- Protein: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
1serving equals 6 large or 3 extra-large mushrooms
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.