If you can’t find roasted unsalted peanuts, use salted ones but rinse well before chopping. You can also substitute chicken for the tofu. Cut boned white meat into 2-inch pieces.
- 2 stalks lemon grass, outer layers peeled, bottom white part thinly sliced, then finely chopped (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 12 ounces firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and cut into 2-inch squares, then into triangles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced thinly lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup loosely packed Asian basil or sweet basil leaves, roughly torn
- 3 tablespoons chopped, roasted, unsalted peanuts
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.