- prep 15 min cook 60 min
- serves 4
Unlike prepared crusts sold in pie tins, the refrigerated piecrust called for in this recipe is sold folded and wrapped in plastic.
- 1 refrigerated piecrust (from a 15 oz. package)
- 1/2 cup orzo or spaghetti broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, crumbled
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup coarsely shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz.)
- 2 large tomatoes
How to make it 1 hour, 15 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 593
- Fat: 31g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 639mg
- Carbs: 55g
- Protein: 25g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.