Frequent basting gives this dish a sweet, moist flavor. Try low-sugar apricot jam or apple butter for a different taste sensation!
- 1 whole bone-in turkey breast (3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, plus 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup low-sugar orange marmalade, warmed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or apple juice or cider
How to make it
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.