- prep 10 min cook 8 min
- serves 4
Healthy Cooking Tip
Indoles, phytochemicals found in cauliflower and other kinds of cruciferous vegetables, may help against hormone-related cancers, while green beans contain vitamin A for good vision.
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed and halved crossways
- 1 small cauliflower, separated into small florets, stalks removed
- 5 ounces frozen sweet corn, thawed
- Shredded lime zest, to garnish (optional)
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbs: 12 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.