- prep 25 min cook 15 min
- serves 6
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium (lite) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large red bell peppers, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (2 cups)
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices (3 cups)
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 bunches watercress (10 ounces), rinsed, stems removed, or 1 pound fresh spinach, rinsed and chopped
- Steamed brown rice (optional)
Healthy Cooking Tip
For an easier prep, grate lemon peel before cutting the lemon to squeeze the juice.
How to make it 40 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 361mg
- Carbs: 14g
- Protein: 23g
- Fiber: 3g
* Calculated without brown rice
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.