- prep 20 min
- serves 6
- 2 pears, halved, cored and sliced lengthwise
- 3/4 cup low-fat (1.5 percent) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or scallion greens, snipped
- 4 cups Boston lettuce, torn
- 6 cups red leaf or other leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 cups watercress leaves
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber half-rounds, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted pecans, chopped
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 102
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 251mg
- Protein: 4g
- Fiber: 3g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.