- prep 15 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 ready-made pizza crusts, about 8 1/4 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 can (7 ounces) tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 8 black olives, pitted and sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
How to make it 25 minutes
- Substitute canned salmon or sardines for tuna.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 449
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 740mg
- Carbs: 80g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 7g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.