- prep 10 min
- serves 2
Most tuna salads are dripping in mayonnaise. But why settle for such a high-fat ordinary-tasting treatment? In this alternative version, lemon juice, plain yogurt, and Dijon mustard add moisture and tanginess.
- 1 can white or light tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 4 slices wheat bread
- Lettuce and tomato
How to make it 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 760mg
- Carbs: 31g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- For Italian tuna salad, replace the yogurt and mayonnaise with fat-free Italian dressing.
- For Indian tuna salad, add 1 teaspoon curry powder and 2 tablespoons raisins.
- For Tex-Mex tuna salad, replace the relish and mustard with 2 tablespoons salsa.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.