- prep 25 min cook 5 min
- serves 5
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 pita breads (6 inches), halved
How to make it 30 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.