- prep 20 min cook 35 min
- serves 14
You can have the turkey and vegetables cooked and on the table in less than an hour.
- 2-1/4 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth, divided
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 1 pound carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 bunches green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14 ounces) bean sprouts, drained
How to make it 55 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 233
- Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Sodium: 345mg
- Carbs: 19g
- Protein: 22g
Serving size: 1 cup (prepared with low-sodium broth and light soy sauce)
Diabetic exchanges: 2 meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.