- prep 15 min cook 5 min
- serves 2
A great protein-packed lunch for two. If you’re cooking for one, stuff one tortilla and refrigerate the remaining turkey filling. You can stuff another tortilla for dinner or have it for lunch the next day.
- 2 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 turkey breast cutlet (about 1/3 pound), 1/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 2 thin slices avocado (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small ripe tomato, cored and chopped
- 2 thin slices onion, separated into rings (optional)
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
How to make it 20 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 82mg
- Carbs: 22g
- Protein: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
Per serving without avocado or onion
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.