- prep 25 min cook 10 min
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup ground toasted hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening, divided
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
How to make it 45 minutes
Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.