- prep 25 min
- serves 4
This creamy dessert from Taste of Home’s Test Kitchen will make your mouth water. It’s especially pleasant after a rich meal.
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow and red liquid food coloring, optional
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chocolate hearts, optional
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.