- prep 5 min cook 15 min
- serves 2
Taste of Home’s Test Kitchen home economists blend apricot preserves and a few simple seasonings to dress up tender asparagus spears. This succulent side dish goes great with any entree.
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground ginger or 1/8 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
How to make it 20 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.