- prep 15 min cook 10 min
- serves 2
A pleasant Parmesan-garlic sauce complements the scallops in a scrumptious way.
- 5 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen sea scallops, thawed and halved
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
How to make it 25 minutes
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.