- prep 10 min cook 10 min
- serves 2
The linguine with crunchy veggies, peanut butter and sesame seeds can be served warm or cold. For more zip, stir in an extra splash of hot pepper sauce.
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
How to make it 20 minutes
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Frank’s Original Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.