Vegetable chili is a satisfying option for anyone on a diet. Also try one of these vegetarian recipes for a quick meatless meal.
- prep 20 min cook 50 min
- serves 4
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 sweet red or green pepper, diced
- 1 can (16 ounces) crushed or diced tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- Calories: 374
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 661 mg
- Carbs: 54 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Fiber: 14 g
How to make it 1 hour, 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.