- prep 15 min cook 30 min
- serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds sugar pumpkin or butternut squash, seeded, peeled, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon leaf sage, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
How to make it 45 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 945mg
- Carbs: 36g
- Protein: 15g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.