- prep 20 min cook 30 min
- serves 6
- 6 large bell peppers (red, yellow, orange, or green)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.