These low-fat rice-paper rolls made popular in Southeast Asia are easy to make.
- 3 ounces vermicelli rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 eight-inch rice paper sheets
- 8 ounces firm silken tofu, cubed
- 1/2 cup cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup nam pla, or Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 1 red-hot chile, minced
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 920mg
- Carbs: 22g
- Protein: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
Weight Loss Recipes From Around the World
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.