Vegetables and dip are a staple at most holiday parties. For this appetizer, vegetables are cut into festive shapes and arranged into a wreath.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives, well drained
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium jicama or turnip, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.