- prep 15 min cook 45 min
- serves 6
Tofu is a well-kept secret in this delicious pasta bake.
- 6 lasagna noodles (5 1/2 ounces total)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound silken tofu
- 1/2 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons no-salt-added tomato paste
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
How to make it 60 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 321
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Sodium: 977mg
- Protein: 24g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.