- prep 25 min cook 35 min
- serves 8
Vegetarian breakfast patties create a satisfying casserole that doesn’t pack on pounds.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 12 egg whites
- 6 eggs
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen vegetarian breakfast sausage patties, thawed and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to make it 60 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 170mg
- Sodium: 733mg
- Carbs: 19g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
Diabetic exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.