With rice paper wrappers instead of traditional batter, and a filling of finely sliced raw vegetables and salad herbs, these are a light, healthy alternative to deep-fried spring rolls. For variety you could add prawns or chicken to this basic version.
- 1 ½ ounces vermicelli
- 12 medium round rice paper wrappers
- 2 small cucumbers, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 4 spring onions
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 12 mange touts, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 12 fresh coriander leaves
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small red chili, seeded and finely sliced
How to make it 30 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.