- prep 25 min cook 35 min
- serves 8
Bread dough makes it a breeze to assemble these savory turnovers from Lee Ann A. of Gray, Maine. “If you have a favorite pizza dough, use it instead,” she recommends. “These freeze well and once they are frozen, they can be heated in half an hour.”
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
How to make it 60 minutes
To use frozen calzones: Place calzones 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.