- prep 30 min cook 8 min
This fudge recipe combines two ingredients commonly found in Viennese desserts — semisweet chocolate and hazelnuts.
- 1 teaspoon plus 3 tablespoons butter (no substitutes), divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups ground hazelnuts, toasted
How to make it 38 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.